Photo

Can Anyone Relate

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sk8aplexy

sk8aplexy

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Balance & Proportion of Tacos. Care & Respecting. Pools & Concrete Skateboarding. Observing & Contemplating. Future & Traveling. Technology & Evolving. Philosophy & Words...

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:50 AM

http://i.imgur.com/ttY2T54.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gMGsfZU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/u8Bga91.jpg

Am terrible at drawing, never really done much of it, recently however I've been experimenting as I have many ideas that pertain...

Thoughts/opinions.?

#2 ironhands

ironhands

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Interests:things and stuff, video games, not feeling like bum

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

#1 works for me.

#2 is close, but smiling?  not so much.

#3 sk8aplexy

sk8aplexy

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Balance & Proportion of Tacos. Care & Respecting. Pools & Concrete Skateboarding. Observing & Contemplating. Future & Traveling. Technology & Evolving. Philosophy & Words...

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

right on.

#2 is supposed to be a cataplexy open mouth, but it does resemble a smile...

thanks

#4 ironhands

ironhands

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Interests:things and stuff, video games, not feeling like bum

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

I saw it more as floating weightless/dreamy.  I don't get C so I can't relate to that aspect, but I often feel ethereal, dreamy, like astral projection or something.  It's really bad today, and I need to do programming work.  can't focus, making tonnes of mistakes. 

#5 Ferret

Ferret

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

#1 I didn't relate to...rain a lot where you live?

#2 Is kind of like astral projection which I call out of body experiences. Anybody experience those? I used to fight them and now I just go with the flow. It feels like you're leaving through your head and shoulders and you spiral faster and faster up and into the pitch black. Then it feels like floating and a deep calm fills you then nothingness and I wake up in the morning. I certainly don't remember circling the moon though.

This is what I was experiencing when the sleep tech started screaming at me that I was moving but she couldn't see what I was moving...and woke me up.

#3 Anyone who has had a cataplectic collapse in public gets this one. People can be unbelievably cruel and it's hard to come out of the collapse when you're really trying to get your equilibrium back. Their comments don't make it any easier.

#6 sk8aplexy

sk8aplexy

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:15 PM

#1.  It doesn't rain a whole lot here, it's actually way way to hot and humid, too, often where I am...  However, rainy/foggy/gloomy days I think is relateable to the N experience.

#2.  The thoughts in my mind were to do with, the feeling of living as though I belong on the moon or a other planet, or that I am living on such yet I'm actually not.  And especially so, during Cataplexy paralysis.

As for the astral projection feeling, I can definitely say I experienced that having dental work done, on numerous occcasions.

#3.  Wanted to try an cram a lot of the experience/s, into a small visual representation.

Thanks for the comments.