Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ferret

Forum Being Down...

5 posts in this topic

I am still getting this message...

Narcolepsy Network Community is currently unavailable
Software upgrade in progress, please check back shortly.

Sign Out

FROM MY PREVIOUSLY BOOKMARKED LINK.  I had to get back onto the forum by going to the main page of the Narcolepsy Network via google and clicking on the correct link. For some reason I did not have to sign in...and I have bookmarked this separately. Having toggled back and forth a few times between both links, I can state that the above is true. I have informed three moderators and a few forum members of this and I sincerely hope that the problem can be fixed.

I'm posting this here because it tends to be the most read section.

Y'all come back now ya heah?

Yep, I had the same problem. They didn't forward the /forums/ folder to the forums subdomain. Hopefully they notice and fix it soon. Should literally take like two minutes.

Edit: Using the full URLs just made a mess. Edited out the URLs.

I heard  back from one of the moderators (Kathleen) that she has informed the webmasters of the problem.

Hubby and I had a good giggle at lunch today. I told him what was going on and that I had never experienced that before when a website has been redesigned and the url changed.

Usually, there is an automatic redirect to the new link or a message that says "click HERE to go to the new link".

We decided that the webmasters had been asleep at the wheel...pretty funny for a Narcoleptic Forum. We meant no disrespect but, ya gotta admit, that's funny. :lol: