Photo

Wall Pic=First Chandeleir In The House Of Many Things

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 doinmdirndest

doinmdirndest

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Staying alive and wakeful, having fun doing it. Pursuit of the truth.

Being w/the woman I love, and looking out for the both of us (and our little dog, too).

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:26 AM

welcome to the house of many things.  actually, it's a 955 sq ft. 2 br 1 1/2 bath condo we've owned about 10 yrs.  the gal loves the flea markets and cool old stuff.  look carefully.  lower left is the pc.  santas. lots of unique treasures.  the chandelier was the first of countless home improvements-some meet uniform code specs, y'all!-I've done over the years. 

there's over a dozen chandeleirs here now.  and an old construction laborer, w/beautiful woman yet inexplicably at his sawed off, snaggle-toothed side, fading away.

(just the laborer, the beautiful woman simply does not fade. hasn't since she was 20.  we're in our 50's.)

#2 DeathRabbit

DeathRabbit

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • Interests:Music, video games, exercise, hookah, not feeling like crap

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:35 AM

If you upload an image to imgur.com or some other hosting spot, you can put it directly in the post like this:

sokwHlA.jpg

#3 doinmdirndest

doinmdirndest

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Staying alive and wakeful, having fun doing it. Pursuit of the truth.

Being w/the woman I love, and looking out for the both of us (and our little dog, too).

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:03 PM

wow!  that's awesome.  so many things a pc can do.   I must take a course.   thanx!