Photo

Negotiating For Return To Intrepid Md That Rx'ed Adderall300Mg/d

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 doinmdirndest

doinmdirndest

• Members
  • 336 posts
  • Interests:Staying alive and wakeful, having fun doing it. Pursuit of the truth.

Being w/the woman I love, and looking out for the both of us (and our little dog, too).

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:12 PM

been on vaca, home tomorrow.  before i left i sent requests to the md that first treated my hypersomnia. 

as only he, of all md's on planet earth(or so my own 3 yrs. trying to learn of others seems to suggest), has the intrepid to rx as much medication as one of us needs to be normal even 300mg/d in my case, the future of this treatment option may brighten a bit.

there are other pwn besides me who might benefit from similar treatment. the amphetamines are not well tolerated in some, this describes some here.

but for others they are.   to these: remember me in your prayers my return to the practice of the perhaps medically historic doctor, also a man of his oath, is essential to furthering refinements upon n. treatment w/amphetamines.  my case is the only one like it i can find.  i now have the refinements and need them prescribed by the one man that can and will...perhaps.   more later.

"in a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" -orwell

#2 Ferret

Ferret

• Members
  • 880 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:06 AM

"in a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" -orwell

My hubby was listening to an interview with Snowden when I read your quote...very appropriate timing. Best of luck to you...

"state your truth quietly and clearly" - from Desiderata