• 1,666 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:58 AM

http://m.youtube.com...feature=related

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=Tl9RE_gpULc

#2 sk8aplexy

sk8aplexy

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Interests:Balance & Proportion of Tacos. Care & Respecting. Pools & Concrete Skateboarding. Observing & Contemplating. Future & Traveling. Technology & Evolving. Philosophy & Words...

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:46 PM

#3 Ferret

Ferret

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:48 AM

It's been a long time since I hit the floor (and anything in the way on the way down) with a cataplectic seizure. I guess with time comes better control over them. They did start with just a weakening of the knees and progressed. I try and grab something to hold on to 'cuz my arms go absolutely spastic. The one word I can garble out is "Down" and hope that someone understands what I'm trying to say. In a grocery store with your arms full of cans of tomatoes is not a good time to be joking around...freaks out other customers...and I had to buy all the cans I dented.

However, I love to laugh, make people laugh and adore a play on words...ya just gotta know that there are gonna be consequences. :)

#4 sk8aplexy

sk8aplexy

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Interests:Balance & Proportion of Tacos. Care & Respecting. Pools & Concrete Skateboarding. Observing & Contemplating. Future & Traveling. Technology & Evolving. Philosophy & Words...

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:40 AM

Wearing a 'medical bracelet or necklace' which you can point towards, afterwards, can definitely help lessen the explaining to worriers...

-Whatever works!-

#5 Ferret

Ferret

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:59 AM

LOL! Got it covered! Medic Alert bracelets and necklaces are too freakin' expensive. I have a "big red heart" dog tag on a chain around my neck...it says "Medic Alert" on one side and "Narcolepsy Cataplexy" on the other side. Cost 10 bucks so it doesn't break the bank if I lose it.

#6 Rachel_Moron

Rachel_Moron

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:33 AM

For me yes it is very useful, I used to spend most of time online. I love cooking, so I would prefer to learn online or search something related tips or tutorials that helps me to do better cooking or find some new receipes helps me to try myself.Which can done in short time and easy for me..:). Youtube videos are really good, and qualitative to watch.  This video is really good I got to know what is essential for human in terms of sense. Also through youtube we can also see latest updates of news, upcoming movies and their missed videos under one roof.