medications

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 veillettecathy

veillettecathy

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:26 AM

Has anyone tried Immunology treatment for severe hypersomnia N/C ? I was reading something about it on Stanford's site. I have been on every stimulant and at high doses or no doses. I would really like to know if this type of treatment is available in Florida? and if so has anyone tried this?

#2 DeathRabbit

DeathRabbit

• Members
  • 1,102 posts
  • Interests:Music, video games, exercise, hookah, not feeling like crap

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:32 AM

Well, it might, I suppose prevent further damage. But it can't really unbreak what's already broken. I suppose you could try it. But of course there's always the fact that you would then be way more susceptible to infection, so it might be zero sum gain.

#3 doinmdirndest

doinmdirndest

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Mandatory Survival

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:38 AM

if 'high doses' = max. amts seen acceptable by Stanford reflect sub-optimal use of this treatment medicine. some of us upon taking such meds get bad, even damaging results. and others get a bit of heartburn at the very worst (zantac300mg/d)

for Adderall, 60 mg is max. this = 3$ in street meth, (please do not mistake this for a violation of terms, this but facilitates simple comparison)

a person who takes this 3 $ worth as 1 st time use of 'stimmies" a respose of modest proportion likely will be had.

however, pwn taking = in rx med day after day might just as well buy tic tacs.

my (270mg/d Adderall-well tolerated) regimen probably reflects the most (this is NOT bragging why brag about the ultimate pain in the a.?) anyone here has been rx'ed.

be certain, if well tolerated was the med, to get it from elsewhere. S. is a bit deficient in utilizing the tx option.

incidentally, I may have a synopsis in for all to see after I make sure it remains my intellectual property it proposes refinements in amphet. rx. does it well 2. u will c. peace/one love/no narcoleptic left behind/out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: medications