Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeathRabbit

I Created A Group...

11 posts in this topic

...For us NN forum denizens on FB. I know a larger NN group already existed, but it wasn't public, plus it was ginormous. Stop on by and join if you have FB and it's within your comfort zone. Just to be clear, I am not even technically a member of NN and do not speak for them. Offical disclaimer, wot!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154002378120478/

EDIT: I thought this might be a good idea, seeing as myself and other have been creating random venting threads on here lately. The group format might be more convenient for that.

I joined :D

3 ppl so far. Come on, guys. I promise we don't bite :)

Hmmmm. I haven't mentioned my N on Facebook. Only a couple of my friends know about it. Would my friends see postings from this?

Yeah, but I am thinking of making it private. I made it public because I thought it meant anyone could join, but I still have to approve membership, so it might as well be private so noone can read it. I'm going to go switch it now.

There, it's done. Only the NSA can read our posts now :V

Being the only FB page I have is a 'blog' type, I was unable to view nor join the group as was the case with the NN private FB group...

I tried.

-> Not really interested in setting up a personal page there, so I'll have to miss out.

:-(|

I just joined too!  I am on FB more frequently than here so perhaps I willl participate more! :)  Rest well everyone!

I am somewhat computer illiterate, but would like to join.  can you/anyone find time to explain the steps?  I do little on facebook.  I will attempt to join in the event no one wishes to tell me how. as of this point I don't have time for the unexpected hurdles past experiences tell me likely will materialize before me in this and any new internet endeavor I take on.

i'll get it done soon, though.

Good idea.