Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chavo2177

Mixing Provigil?

9 posts in this topic

I am wondering if i can mix provigil with adderol / ritalin / detro???? Provigil alone is not working for me and i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try using the morning dose of provigil/nuvigil, and the midday dose if you are at it too, and use ritalin only for the sleep attacks periods, i mean two to three 10mg pills/day in the ritalin option.

If Provigil doesn't work AT ALL, then switch to Adderall, or use coffee with Provigil and try that first.  You didn't say what dose of Provigil you were taking.

Well the provigil didnt work at all.. now i am on adderroll and i started at 10.. well now i am at 20 and for a 250 lbs guy it help a little. problem is that i get opiates for pain from an injury so now i have to wait for about 6 months to attempt to get a higher dose..

If Provigil isn't working, it is probably because you have built up a high cross tolerance to stimulants.  Usually a 3+ day break from stims will take care of this.  The only problem is that most people don't have 3 days to lay around doing nothing.

I am prescribed Xyrem and Provigil and I don't take the Provigil anymore. It didn't work for me either. I was just as tired but had a racing heart rate. Talk to your doctor!