Getting A Bit Personal

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mmartens3

Mmartens3

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:58 AM

This is a little awkward. Please no crude comments or details. Seriously. I just want to know if this happens to anyone else. During SP and HH I frequently have highly sexualized hallucinations and even come to orgasm. I feel really guilty about it because my husband is laying in the bed right next to me. Has anyone else experienced this?

#2 h.wynn

h.wynn

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:47 AM

I would never had the guts to post it but yah I have that happen.

#3 Mmartens3

Mmartens3

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:05 AM

I just have to know that I am not the only one!

#4 exanimo

exanimo

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, reading, writing, poetry, hiking, camping, college, art, anthropology, history, biology, anatomy &physiology...

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:56 AM

Well I commend you for posting this! I thought about this too!! But never wanted to post it.

But the majority of my HH and SP are sexual in nature - almost sexual fantasies.

Don't feel guilty about it! It's just like any normal dream that is sexual in nature, completely normal and you have no control over them.

It's interesting because REM sleep is also when men get nocturnal erections- or "morning wood" as it is more commonly know as. Wonder if that has anything to do with it?

And to get a little more personal - I think there is a thread about this all ready - but I have a very high sex drive. I wonder if that has anything to do with REM intrusion? Like just odd parts of the day I will find myself aroused for no reason!! It's weird.

#5 Mmartens3

Mmartens3

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

Thank you all so much for sharing even though this is such a personal topic. I really appreciate it!

#6 DeathRabbit

DeathRabbit

• Members
  • 1,120 posts
  • Interests:Music, video games, exercise, hookah, not feeling like crap

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:02 AM

I have never had, I guess for lack of a better term, sexy hallucinations. But then again, I've read that guys are much more tactile than women when it comes to sexuality tho. I have, however noticed, that the so-called "morning wood" has gotten a lot worse. In fact, it's more like all night wood. Sometimes, it'll wake me up in the middle of the night because I'l ltry to roll over and, well, ouch. :(

#7 2Tired4This

2Tired4This

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Is it weird that I had to change this field a little once I started my Meds? XD Now im more interested in computers, science, social-sciences, space, and the mechanics of cars more than i'm interested in girls.

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:54 PM

^^^ you get used to it.