Anyone Else Fighting Nausea?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 koko42604

koko42604

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:07 AM

It hasn't happened in a while, but lately I've been fighting this God awful nausea and weakness. Almost shakiness when i fight to stay awake. Which is most of the day. Any tips on curbing this? I've tried snacking, and drinking more water. No other ideas come to mind. I'm not diabetic. This is just frustrating.

#2 DeathRabbit

DeathRabbit

• Members
  • 1,341 posts
  • Interests:Music, video games, exercise, hookah, not feeling like crap

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:22 AM

Are you on Xyrem? If so, the mega dose of sodium makes that fairly common. If not, well that might be something to look into. Though I can say on days when I get less than 7 hours or so of slep that my stomach really acts up.

#3 sk8aplexy

sk8aplexy

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Balance & Proportion of Tacos. Care & Respecting. Pools & Concrete Skateboarding. Observing & Contemplating. Future & Traveling. Technology & Evolving. Philosophy & Words...

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:54 AM

Can't say I relate with having nausea, but as far as general shackiness and not being diabetic, I can.

Nervousness definitely relates to my shackiness, it is in fact like a tremor of either, or sometimes likely both simultaneously, my hands and/or my head.

For me it can be like I'm nodding yes, constantly every couple of seconds, maybe continually at times?  I hardly, or don't, note that I'm doing it.

What I experience may be referred to as an 'essential tremor' yet I've not had such diagnosis...

The hands and even entire body though, does tremor often in many situations from resting to interacting; doctors always note it and ask if I'm cold and/or nervous, and usually I am at least one and/or the other..

I do notice that drinking a straight fruit smoothie, before I need energy to go out to do something, or also when I'm simply feeling generally weak.

Such 'can be very helpful' for me.

For instance: a banana, some frozen strawberries, an apple with some natural juice - perhaps just prior blended grapes. 

As for juices though, definitely not any -normal- store bought 'juices' as they are generally not what they appear, nor seem, to be.

There are some 'organic' and most always expensive ($5/+) juices available on the occasion.

Alternatively, just blending some grapes or raw fruit, is the way to go...

The below may sound redundant but I can assure you it is the best thing one can do to better, the plethora of things relating to all in health...

Eating well is beyond hard as well as not so cheap, eating right takes a lot of strength and etiquette, knowing 'what' you are eating is essential, it is crucial to avoid so much that is easily available and/or a common food, cooking for yourself and not eating out is hugely relevant, avoid especially sugars and standard salts or what is 'processed foods'...

Best of luck, hope that you figure something out to better it.