Photo

"prone To Depression" And "strange Resistance To Addiction"

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sk8aplexy

sk8aplexy

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Interests:Balance & Proportion of Tacos. Care & Respecting. Pools & Concrete Skateboarding. Observing & Contemplating. Future & Traveling. Technology & Evolving. Philosophy & Words...

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:42 PM

Put this down here, in this 'Parapsychology and the Paranormal' section; just out of hesitation of putting it anywhere.!

Article, "From Sleep Study, Clues to Happiness" linked below:

http://well.blogs.ny...s-to-happiness/

Depression is no light matter, yet I find myself constantly stirred up in, and/or by, presumptive shallowness; that is, in regards to the difficulties I have in
participating in so much, the misunderstanding of explanation and the problematics around certain participation.

Why; for me mainly because of Cataplexy but also EDS and more, that all, has to do with just not having the 'same common' interest in typical behavior and/or
activities as well as the 'same ability' to...

Addiction is a terrible thing and it unfortunately fuels so so much, it is used blatantly and with complete disregard yet continually thrown around
(perhaps) like cupcakes at a party, rather than being treated like what it is or can be when problems are related, relating to the addiction/abuse of...