Keurig Won't Work Tips Anyone?

k-cup technology

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 doinmdarndest

doinmdarndest

• Banned
  • 156 posts
  • Interests:construction kayaking bowling cool old stuff my wonderful little blonde gal

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

.....seems many here find caffiene induced wakefulness a bad idea for pwn.  i'm certian many here also have and will drink coffee, and of these i ask:

any of you got yourselves a keurig 'k-cup' coffee maker?  most useful thing in the house, right?  ......until it stops working.  ive already done the procedures from owners manual and had the keurig up and  running again..for just a few days.   i'm thinking distilled water might do the trick.

anybody here got advice how to get this machine to perform consistently?  one thing about the keurig, try it once and you'll never go back to automatic drip coffee maker.  the keurig produces a superior cup of coffee every time....if its working.

#2 sweetest_shone

sweetest_shone

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:58 PM

1 cup in the am. If I could wake up on time I would have 2 or 3 cups !!!!
Did you do Descale your machine?? How old is it??

#3 doinmdarndest

doinmdarndest

• Banned
  • 156 posts
  • Interests:construction kayaking bowling cool old stuff my wonderful little blonde gal

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:18 PM

we got it for christmas the instructions say an indicator light comes on when there is need to descale the keurig.  did not have the light on; dindt decsale. probably worth a try though. 

#4 sweetest_shone

sweetest_shone

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:35 AM

Our light didn't come on either but when we did the Descale it made a huge difference. Also, make sure you register your Keurig. If it does go bananas, the company is really good about completely replacing it for free or very little cost!

#5 Arrow2

Arrow2

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Photography, dogs, and keeping my day job.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

Sounds like you are trying all the right things. If you get to the point of considering a new one, there are quite a few for sale most always on craigslist (at least here in MN). I picked up a new unused in the box one for half price (after some minor polite bargaining).