Successful Treatment Of Narcolepsy With Homeopathy

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 andrewward

andrewward

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:43 AM

I know this will cause controversy - it always does but for those who are open minded and want some alternative way to treat this condition I have had two cases of narcolepsy in my career of 24 years which I treated successfully ie cured. Both cases became normal ie their symptoms reduced and went. Both cases had follow-ups - one over many years and he is still fine. I am happy to discuss with those who want to enter into a serious discussion about this. It seems it is curable. Incidently I used the same thing with both of them ie treatment.

#2 paulie

paulie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:59 PM

i would like more information on this subject..... i do know that the only way to completly address narcolepsy is through a eastern western approach.  thank you for your courage..

#3 h.wynn

h.wynn

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

I know this will cause controversy - it always does but for those who are open minded and want some alternative way to treat this condition I have had two cases of narcolepsy in my career of 24 years which I treated successfully ie cured. Both cases became normal ie their symptoms reduced and went. Both cases had follow-ups - one over many years and he is still fine. I am happy to discuss with those who want to enter into a serious discussion about this. It seems it is curable. Incidently I used the same thing with both of them ie treatment.

I would like very much for what you said to be true. By giving no info as to what was done leads me to beleve otherwise. if you do have a cure give it up.

#4 doinmdarndest

doinmdarndest

• Banned
  • 156 posts
  • Interests:construction kayaking bowling cool old stuff my wonderful little blonde gal

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:29 PM

i take it you are an md.  would you like to know more about 1 patient in whom response to wafulness promoting med. was fully sustianed for 9 years, by ramping up doseaging amt. so as to off set lost response?  i know of one such px mixed amphetamine salts mg/d = 550 @ end of the 9 yrs.  300 at beginning of 9 yrs.  no 'washout' save 1 2wk prior to mslt. approx. 6 yrs after 9 yrs began.  pl;ease advise as to whether or not this has medical significance, such as may warrant a case study.. 

#5 andrewward

andrewward

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:03 AM

Thank you for your replies - I posted this topic as a genuine communication. These cases were completely cured ie not just maintained on high doses of any medication. Once the condition was gone it was gone for good. I would be happy to discuss with anyone what I used BUT its very important to understand that in the homeopathic approach to treatment we do not give the same treatment to everyone with the same "named" condition ie narcolepsy. As you know it has many manifestations and many differing symptoms. Homeopathy is based on matching those unique symptoms or expressions with a substance know, though trials, to produce very similar symptoms in healthy people. In my experience there are 3 or 4 most useful homeopathic remedies for this condition however the exact state must be matched for it to work in this way. You can understand why I am hesitant to post the remedy I used because it may not be the one you need and you will be disappointed. My advice is to consult a classically trained homeopath in your area. Make sure they are properly trained and insured etc. also I offer Skype consultations myself from anywhere. My website is  www.homoeopathyuk.org

So the remedy I used in my two cases was Nux-moschata   which is the spice Nutmeg. But please don't just take this yourselves. get advice. However some cases are curable it seems.

#6 Hank

Hank

• Members
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

Thank you for your replies - I posted this topic as a genuine communication. These cases were completely cured ie not just maintained on high doses of any medication. Once the condition was gone it was gone for good. I would be happy to discuss with anyone what I used BUT its very important to understand that in the homeopathic approach to treatment we do not give the same treatment to everyone with the same "named" condition ie narcolepsy. A   u know it has many manifestations and many differing symptoms. Homeopathy is based on matching those unique symptoms or expressions with a substance know, though trials, to produce very similar symptoms in healthy people. In my experience there are 3 or 4 most useful homeopathic remedies for this condition however the exact state must be matched for it to work in this way. You can understand why I am hesitant to post the remedy I used because it may not be the one you need and you will be disappointed. My advice is to consult a classically trained homeopath in your area. Make sure they are properly trained and insured etc. also I offer Skype consultations myself from anywhere. My website is  www.homoeopathyuk.org

So the remedy I used in my two cases was Nux-moschata   which is the spice Nutmeg. But please don't just take this yourselves. get advice. However some cases are curable it seems.

So you had 2 cases in 24 years and both were "cured". That would give you a 100% cure rate for an incurable illness. And you have chosen to announce your "cure" in this forum rather than a peer reviewed medical journal? Forgive me, but I find this questionable at best.

"Once the condition was gone it was gone for good" - really? The destroyed Orexin cells now function in both patients. The only 2 cases of Narcolepsy that have ever been cured happen to be the only 2 cases of Narcolepsy you have treated? Really? I find your claims suspect.

I could have found some degree of credibility had you made a claim to relieve symptoms, since even a nap or diet change can do that. But a cure? And a link to your website for a consultation via Skype? I find this questionable.

#7 eph

eph

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

Seems like a poor attempt at SPAM/self-promotion to me.

Funny, you would think that these patients who were the first patients to ever be cured of narcolepsy, a currently uncurable disease, would at least throw you a couple of testimonials? Don't see any on the website....or headlines in the news, on the net etc.

#8 DeathRabbit

DeathRabbit

• Members
  • 1,290 posts
  • Interests:Music, video games, exercise, hookah, not feeling like crap

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:37 AM

Not to mention solicitation is in direct violation of the site terms of service.