Photo

Dr Mignot's Disposion = Good, Kind Or Stuck Up Pr.?

i had a sub optimal exp

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 doinmdarndest

doinmdarndest

• Banned
  • 156 posts
  • Interests:construction kayaking bowling cool old stuff my wonderful little blonde gal

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

my ex wife is french my daghter in law got job at fr resterant aked if she sees any characteristic of the french different from amer.

say they are sometimes soooo stuck up.   when i had dx work at stan sleep supervising md was closed minded requested new md

got bs from assistant could not get 1 word of mignot.  appears to me consistent w/ stepdaughter's view.  anybody got way to know otherwise?

#2 doinmdarndest

doinmdarndest

• Banned
  • 156 posts
  • Interests:construction kayaking bowling cool old stuff my wonderful little blonde gal

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:29 AM

just a bit further as to why i wonder what dr mignot is about.  i have learned after a fair amount of investigative research, that the stanford center is doing no research on n w/o c.  moreover, i can present a decent prima facie case of  their being so rigid and perhaps just a bit too thoughrough in dx, so as to seem hostile to n. w/o c.

no institution i am aware of is furthering stimulants as understood.

i have yet to receive the least interest in what is, in fact, 9 yrs w full response, maintained by titrating wakeful promoting med as upwards as needed.. i have put much time into contacting research. o interest.  and at stanford no tolerance for high dose as valid.

i have had catastrophic results at my home from a condemnation of my regime given me by that office.  and dr mignot replied to each and every courteous asking why w the same response:  silence.

what was the meanigh of this?

#3 doinmdarndest

doinmdarndest

• Banned
  • 156 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:42 AM

last ditch effort to profile dr/director emanuel mignot,  this would mean so much to fragile, gold hearted wife/myself if anyone tells me something useful about this man, who somehow found it better to ignore our reasonable inquiries then; the devastating impact this had in our lives is not possible to convey w mere words.  all we got was from unacreddited staff unilateral, flat condemnation of regime i responded to for years.  i had no way to know 'full line signature' is to be noted.  'clinical research coordinator' seemed =phd to me, then.....any actual feedback we truly would appreciate. we were done wrong by 450 broadway, redwood city.  its like telling folks the world is flat any time i try.  it happened though i know it so does God.

reply 'we would not advocate using stimulants in the amounts you are prescribed'  never asked their opinion. just asked for different md.  asked courteously.

''

#4 doinmdarndest

doinmdarndest

• Banned
  • 156 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:04 AM

why the silence?  has nobody here some past contact w. dr. mignot?  this man is the top sleep dr. in the world.  surely all know that in the sleep sx, the stanford sleep cntr. is in a class by itself.  or are they?  if you happen to be there as part of an evaluation ordered after you requested upwards titrations of your stimmie rx, you might go in expecting the md's referring to charts/graphs as you detail your stimmie history.  if you prefer stimmies keep your guard up at stanford.  they will seem to think they know what's best  for you better that you do. 

#5 DeathRabbit

DeathRabbit

• Members
  • 1,341 posts
  • Interests:Music, video games, exercise, hookah, not feeling like crap

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:33 AM

I have no idea who or what you're talking about.

#6 doinmdarndest

doinmdarndest

• Banned
  • 156 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:42 AM

really? dr emannuel mignot director of the stanford sleep center in redwood city, ca.   he is an exeptionally brilliant md, and is likely the most accomplished md in all sleep sx. 

however, i was sent to the stanford center for dx procedures.  did not like one md dr anstella robinson she condemned my regime interupted me in mid sentence, etc.

i email dr mignot about having another md at my visits.   i get 'we would not advocate using stimulants in the amounts you are prescribed."  strangeley, the reply comes from his unaccredited assistant.

no query of any kind got me decent explation.  this mignot perhaps reminiscent of gen. cornwallis.  sent an underling to surrender his sword i'm sure you recall from history.

my  wife and i had a bad experience at stanford.  to this day i don't know why.