Photo

Newly Diagnosed Narcoleptic... I Have No Idea What I'm Doing!!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 exanimo

exanimo

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, reading, writing, poetry, hiking, camping, college, art, anthropology, history, biology, anatomy &physiology...

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:58 AM

Oh and I have the Paraguard IUD (the copper, non hormonal b/c). I like it. But it is different. I've heard a lot from people who don't like it, and I've heard some people prefer the Mirena. But anyway. Just wanted to put that in there. If you have any specific questions regarding the IUDs, feel free to message me or respond here. :)

#22 sweetest_shone

sweetest_shone

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:04 PM

I actually think a book for my mom would be a good idea.
My hubby tries. I have given him material to read when I realized that he wasn't looking it up on his own. So I think he could try harder but I don't want to badger him about it. He, like a lot of men these days, isn't a "lets talk about our feelings" type of person. So, it really has to get to a bad point, basically an argument, before he'll say how he is feeling about this or that.
My family is very close in some ways. We are definitely there when we need one another in hard times and in good times too. I'm actually the strong one that they go to when things need to be taken care of or when bad things happen I'm the one that is supposed to be the one that is all composed and put together. So really, they probably have no idea how this is affecting me on the inside and how horribly I'm handling this.
I think I'll just make it my personal goal to put together "packets" for my family members. With some things like you were saying like pamphlets and brochures, printouts and a letter from me. But this might take me a while!! So I'm gonna think about it! Maybe I can get my hubby to help me ;).
Thank you for your response.
Definitely some positivity that I most definitely could have used today!!!!