Photo

Battling Weight Loss?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 munky

munky

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list. It takes up too much space.

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:20 AM

I decided to cut as much added sugar as possible out of my diet, something I'm still working on, and to help with that I decided I wanted to find some recipes for making my own fruit juice at home, with a blender. Now, I am not battling weight loss. I'm very much the opposite! If I could find a way to donate the extra weight, I could happily drop close to 100 lbs! However, I've seen several other people mention that they are underweight and struggling to maintain--or reach--a healthy weight. So, when I saw this recipe, I thought of all of you. Dunno how tasty it is, and I'd never try it myself because I despise avocado, but here it is:

Milk-Free Chocolate Milk
1 avocado
1/2 cup of Sucanat
1 1/2 cups of water
6 ice cubes

The perfect replacement for chocolate milk. It has the texture of thick cream, and the flavor is indescribably delicious. This is a dairy farmer's worst fears come true. Extremely filling, high in calories, (approximately 600) and the equivalent to a Big Mac but much better for you. Great to drink one hour before body building or long distance running. If you are trying to gain weight, this is the drink for you! You can also add a banana and cinnamon—or anything else your heart fancies, such as mango, pear or peach. Makes a great fruit dressing.

(From: http://www.freedomyo...freedomyou.aspx)

#2 Megssosleepy

Megssosleepy

• Members
  • 433 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

I decided to cut as much added sugar as possible out of my diet, something I'm still working on, and to help with that I decided I wanted to find some recipes for making my own fruit juice at home, with a blender. Now, I am not battling weight loss. I'm very much the opposite! If I could find a way to donate the extra weight, I could happily drop close to 100 lbs! However, I've seen several other people mention that they are underweight and struggling to maintain--or reach--a healthy weight. So, when I saw this recipe, I thought of all of you. Dunno how tasty it is, and I'd never try it myself because I despise avocado, but here it is:

<H2 style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">Milk-Free Chocolate Milk</H2>1 avocado,
1/2 cup of Sucanat
1 1/2 cups of water
6 ice cubes

The perfect replacement for chocolate milk. It has the texture of thick cream, and the flavor is indescribably delicious. This is a dairy farmer's worst fears come true. Extremely filling, high in calories, (approximately 600) and the equivalent to a Big Mac but much better for you. Great to drink one hour before body building or long distance running. If you are trying to gain weight, this is the drink for you! You can also add a banana and cinnamon—or anything else your heart fancies, such as mango, pear or peach. Makes a great fruit dressing.

I need to buy a blender, but when I do I will def try this!

#3 Archer

Archer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

Veggies foods are good for the weight loss. 

Citrus fruits juices, green vegetables soups, green tea, raw vegetables salads are the good diet to lose the weight through diets. 

These diet control the cholesterol level and burn the fat which help to lose the excess body weight.

#4 carrieannburns

carrieannburns

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Interests
    Photography, Photo Re-Touching, Videography, Video Editing, Directing, Movies, Film, Acting, Advertising, Graphic Design, Networking, Blogging, Web Design, Computers & Technology, Reading, Writing, Literature, History, Mythology, Urban Legends, The Study Of Religion, Traveling, Art, Fine Arts, Meeting New People, Concerts, Video Games, Study Of Health & Neurology or Neuroscience, Interior Design, Video Game Testing, Police & Services, Theatre or Theatrical Arts, Army, Military, Air Force, Volunteering, Camping, Boxing, The Drums, Piercings, Tattoos, Body Mods, Alternative Lifestyle, Boxing, Sports, Football, Hockey, (unfortunately I do not watch any sports, no one I know is really interested…)

Hobbies
    Photography, Photo Re-Touching, Videography, Video Editing, Watching Movies, Networking, Blogging, YouTube’ing, Reading, Web Design, Music, Video Games, Research, I collect; Horror paraphernalia, Action Figures (movie related), & Comic Related things…

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:36 AM

Milk-Free Chocolate Milk
1 avocado
1/2 cup of Sucanat
1 1/2 cups of water
6 ice cubes

You should join 

Lifestlye Change For The Sake Of Narcolepsy:

https://www.facebook...36055773234497/

Lots of people would benefit from your recipes.