• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Clare

Clare

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

Hello,

My name is Clare Adams and I am trying to start a support group in the DFW area. I know a lot of people live in different places, but I think if we make a game plan we could possibly make this work. If you are interested in joining please reply to this with your email address and what city you live in so that I can send out information about the group. I think having a support group will help people with Narcolepsy see that they are not alone and more importantly help their families understand what Narcolepsy consist of.

Hope to hear from all of you,

Clare Adams

#2 jprice82

jprice82

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

Hello Clare,
My name is Jacob. I am 30 years old and was diagnosed with Narcolepsy/Cataplexy about three years ago, but I have been struggling with it all of my adult life. I live in Ft Worth and would be VERY interested in a support group in the DFW area. I have never met another narcoleptic and I would really appreciate any advice about seeking treatment and day to day life with narcolepsy. My e-mail is jpelektrk@gmail.com
Please let me know if there is a meet-up planned soon, or if there is anything I could do to help out.
Thanks,
Jacob

#3 MadcapMissAdventurer

MadcapMissAdventurer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:49 PM

Hey Clare & Jacob!  We just started a group in DFW.  Go to facebook and search DFW Narcolepsy Friends and join us.  If you have any problems just email me at madcapmiss@gmail.com

#4 Bart

Bart

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:18 AM

I'd like to know about any meetings too. I was diagnosed in 2007 and have never met anyone with this. I have NwC.