clarexbear2

Starting A Dfw Narcolepsy Support Group

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

My name is Clare Adams and I am trying to start a support group in the DFW area. I know a lot of people live in different places, but I think if we make a game plan we could possibly make this work. If you are interested in joining please reply to this with your email address and what city you live in so that I can send out information about the group. I think having a support group will help people with Narcolepsy see that they are not alone and more importantly help their families understand what Narcolepsy consist of.

Hope to hear from all of you,

Clare Adams

Hello Clare,

My name is Jacob. I am 30 years old and was diagnosed with Narcolepsy/Cataplexy about three years ago, but I have been struggling with it all of my adult life. I live in Ft Worth and would be VERY interested in a support group in the DFW area. I have never met another narcoleptic and I would really appreciate any advice about seeking treatment and day to day life with narcolepsy. My e-mail is [email protected]

Please let me know if there is a meet-up planned soon, or if there is anything I could do to help out.

Thanks,

Jacob

I'd like to know about any meetings too. I was diagnosed in 2007 and have never met anyone with this. I have NwC.

SleepyAmerican, Rachel Nesmith and I live in north Dallas. anyone headed to ORlando?