• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jill

Jill

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Beading, Crossword, Woodworking

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:06 AM

I live in Ohio and have recently been diagnosed with IH. Still having "surprise" sleep attacks, I've been unable to drive since May. Does anyone know what the law states about driving? Can/Will the state remove my driving license if they find I have IH?

I appreciate any input - this is all so new and frustrating for me!! :shock:

#2 sdsmith

sdsmith

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:56 AM

Hi Jill:

Driving laws are set by each state. To find the law in your state, visit http://www.law.corne...#motor_vehicles. Find and click on your state. You can also find this URL on the Links page of NN's website.

Sharon

#3 2tiredalways

2tiredalways

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:woodworking,painting,playing pool, jewelry making anything crafting.

Posted 30 October 2007 - 07:03 PM

I drive for a living. I had to be tested to make sure I was able to stay awake. My Dr. did that for his own protection I guess because I told him I had no intention of telling my employer.
However, If I did not pass he would have taken me off the road.

#4 Crow516

Crow516

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Horses,Cooking, Reading, Long powerwalks and Love my two daughters 14 and 27. I have a rotten Cocker Spanial named Molly. Live on a lake and want to move to the hills of Tennesse.

Posted 01 May 2008 - 08:45 AM

I live in Michigan and link didn't show MI. Where can I find the laws on this. Lois sad.gif