What I've Found That Works- Supplements

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LuisPuerta

LuisPuerta

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:01 AM

Hey guys i posted earlier in this forum about my problems with N and SA. I don't know if this will work for everyone but for some reason i have amazing success with it. I have tried Provigil and i'm currently looking to get changed to Adderoll because it does nothing for me. But anywho i am a workout junkie and i take my nutrition very seriously. What I've taken that's almost like a miracle for me is a pre-workout called Craze. Now I'm not trying to hype a product or anything I've just tried a lot of different ones because with the narcolepsy a pre workout is kind of mandatory. I find that if i take the suggested 1-2 scoops early in the morning and follow through with an intense cardiovascular worout, I'm able to stay awake with minimal fatigue throughout the day. The reason this is a miracle is because on a day i don't take anything at all I'm lying in bed in chronic pain from the sheer amount of fatigue i feel. It is a night and day Difference. When paired with a healthy diet i am completely off medication and only feel the occasional fatigue. If i get lax i immediately get put in bed all day; so i know the reason for my energy is from this.

I Have tried almost every pre-workout on the market and they really are all kind of junk. none of them worked. but for some reason i have had amazing success with Craze. I'm currently a personal trainer and certified in fitness nutrition/strength and Conditioning. I'm working towards my Bachelors as a dietician. I cannot tell you how much this has helped me regain my life in the gym, at home, at work, virtually everywhere. If you are out of options i highly suggest trying this as it has worked so well for me and i never see mention of things like pre workouts here. There is hope guys. I know the depression, the anxiety, the despair, and the hopelessness...

If you have any questions regarding specific workouts out or food/supplement recommendations just hit me up here.

Another few things i recommend that i've seen marked fatigue improvement with.

Cordyceps- New Chapter
Wholemega- New Chapter
Greens Supplement- Garden of Life

I really don't want to seem like im marketing and shoving products down your throats but god i can begin to explain the difference Craze specifically; has had in my life.

#2 sandygears

sandygears

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:19 AM

Has anyone else tried these supplements, or Craze?

Hey guys i posted earlier in this forum about my problems with N and SA. I don't know if this will work for everyone but for some reason i have amazing success with it. I have tried Provigil and i'm currently looking to get changed to Adderoll because it does nothing for me. But anywho i am a workout junkie and i take my nutrition very seriously. What I've taken that's almost like a miracle for me is a pre-workout called Craze. Now I'm not trying to hype a product or anything I've just tried a lot of different ones because with the narcolepsy a pre workout is kind of mandatory. I find that if i take the suggested 1-2 scoops early in the morning and follow through with an intense cardiovascular worout, I'm able to stay awake with minimal fatigue throughout the day. The reason this is a miracle is because on a day i don't take anything at all I'm lying in bed in chronic pain from the sheer amount of fatigue i feel. It is a night and day Difference. When paired with a healthy diet i am completely off medication and only feel the occasional fatigue. If i get lax i immediately get put in bed all day; so i know the reason for my energy is from this.

I Have tried almost every pre-workout on the market and they really are all kind of junk. none of them worked. but for some reason i have had amazing success with Craze. I'm currently a personal trainer and certified in fitness nutrition/strength and Conditioning. I'm working towards my Bachelors as a dietician. I cannot tell you how much this has helped me regain my life in the gym, at home, at work, virtually everywhere. If you are out of options i highly suggest trying this as it has worked so well for me and i never see mention of things like pre workouts here. There is hope guys. I know the depression, the anxiety, the despair, and the hopelessness...

If you have any questions regarding specific workouts out or food/supplement recommendations just hit me up here.

Another few things i recommend that i've seen marked fatigue improvement with.

Cordyceps- New Chapter
Wholemega- New Chapter
Greens Supplement- Garden of Life

I really don't want to seem like im marketing and shoving products down your throats but god i can begin to explain the difference Craze specifically; has had in my life.