• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DeathRabbit

DeathRabbit

• Members
  • 1,290 posts
  • Interests:Music, video games, exercise, hookah, not feeling like crap

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:41 AM

Does anyone know of any other online communities for narcolepsy that might be more active than this one? It's a twisted irony that a support forum for Narcoleptics suffers from a lack of activity, haha.

#2 ZombiePrincess

ZombiePrincess

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:sleep

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:26 AM

Does anyone know of any other online communities for narcolepsy that might be more active than this one? It's a twisted irony that a support forum for Narcoleptics suffers from a lack of activity, haha.

So sad but true about the lack of activity here. Seems like this site is visited most by newbies and that all the ppl who have had N for a while have figured out how to cope so they don't come back as often. At least I'm guilty of the second anyway. But I do see several very loyal long term users that do get on and post replies to the newbies questions, etc so it's all pretty relative. Anyway, you might try joining the Facebook group which seems to be a lot more active as it is a lot more accessible. It doesn't offer the same forum type set up but ppl still use the heck out of it.

#3 Shive

Shive

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

As my personal experience, ithink yhat forum is working quite well adn really helpfull fro peoples suffering N. As a lot of concerned people hang out there and share their experience, thoughts and ideas in in a broader sence. So, i will suggest you that forum as the best. Or otherwise you could also use Facebook to help your way out, as a lot of using it around globe and on regular basis.