• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DeathRabbit

DeathRabbit

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  • Interests:Music, video games, exercise, hookah, not feeling like crap

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

Does anybody have trouble with this? I feel like I'm on a constant roller coaster with the stimulants and the derp(my pet name for N) in a constant war of wills. Just now I became a whiny little emo asshat to my gf for no reason. I just started apologizing for anything and everything and I couldn't stop whining. Just like an hour ago I was beign ridiculously bubbly and syrupy, and on top of the world in general. Am I just broken or do you guys have this to?

#2 MINItron

MINItron

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:MINI Coopers, Fiber Arts, the Great Outdoors

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:23 PM

Does anybody have trouble with this? I feel like I'm on a constant roller coaster with the stimulants and the derp(my pet name for N) in a constant war of wills. Just now I became a whiny little emo asshat to my gf for no reason. I just started apologizing for anything and everything and I couldn't stop whining. Just like an hour ago I was beign ridiculously bubbly and syrupy, and on top of the world in general. Am I just broken or do you guys have this to?

I know that since I started taking stimulants my mood has been more variable, and I am way more prone to going high and right at the drop of a hat. Before I started meds I was very even keeled.

#3 sleepyk

sleepyk

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:45 PM

I also experience feeling super bubbly and happy, then suddenly agitated and whiny. Since stimulants, I have found that I seem to say what I think a lot more than I used to (or would care to). Like stimulants double as truth serum. My drama dial is turned on "high."

#4 DeathRabbit

DeathRabbit

• Members
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:53 AM

Ha, well I guess I'm glad it's not just me. Yeah, I think I'm more dramatic than my girlfriend and that's just wrong. :D

#5 Megssosleepy

Megssosleepy

• Members
  • 433 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:07 PM

I hear ya... I used to just be depressed and blah... now I am more level, happy, numb, agitated, ect ect I am pretty sure its the Addy... I prefer the mixture of feelings over the just plain depressed :rolleyes:

#6 DeathRabbit

DeathRabbit

• Members
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:10 PM

I hear ya... I used to just be depressed and blah... now I am more level, happy, numb, agitated, ect ect I am pretty sure its the Addy... I prefer the mixture of feelings over the just plain depressed :rolleyes:

The most scary thing is when I'm coming off the stuff sometimes I feel sociopathic. I feel like I could strangle someone with my left hand whilst eating a sandwich with my right. :blink: Luckily, the focalin doesnt seem to cause that as much.