DeathRabbit

Sudden Mood Swings

6 posts in this topic

Does anybody have trouble with this? I feel like I'm on a constant roller coaster with the stimulants and the derp(my pet name for N) in a constant war of wills. Just now I became a whiny little emo asshat to my gf for no reason. I just started apologizing for anything and everything and I couldn't stop whining. Just like an hour ago I was beign ridiculously bubbly and syrupy, and on top of the world in general. Am I just broken or do you guys have this to?

Does anybody have trouble with this? I feel like I'm on a constant roller coaster with the stimulants and the derp(my pet name for N) in a constant war of wills. Just now I became a whiny little emo asshat to my gf for no reason. I just started apologizing for anything and everything and I couldn't stop whining. Just like an hour ago I was beign ridiculously bubbly and syrupy, and on top of the world in general. Am I just broken or do you guys have this to?

I know that since I started taking stimulants my mood has been more variable, and I am way more prone to going high and right at the drop of a hat. Before I started meds I was very even keeled.

I also experience feeling super bubbly and happy, then suddenly agitated and whiny. Since stimulants, I have found that I seem to say what I think a lot more than I used to (or would care to). Like stimulants double as truth serum. My drama dial is turned on "high."

Ha, well I guess I'm glad it's not just me. Yeah, I think I'm more dramatic than my girlfriend and that's just wrong. :D

I hear ya... I used to just be depressed and blah... now I am more level, happy, numb, agitated, ect ect I am pretty sure its the Addy... I prefer the mixture of feelings over the just plain depressed :rolleyes:

I hear ya... I used to just be depressed and blah... now I am more level, happy, numb, agitated, ect ect I am pretty sure its the Addy... I prefer the mixture of feelings over the just plain depressed :rolleyes:

The most scary thing is when I'm coming off the stuff sometimes I feel sociopathic. I feel like I could strangle someone with my left hand whilst eating a sandwich with my right. :blink: Luckily, the focalin doesnt seem to cause that as much.