flutterbye_xo

Tingling Upon Wake

28 posts in this topic

I've started doling out my symptoms in small doses to the docs so I get taken more seriously. They seem to be dismissive of you if you list too many new things each time, so I just keep it to the greatest hits.

So yeah, I finally got to see my PCP. Long story my N doc said go see your PCP who was out of town a week so I went to a walk-in next door SN who said you will have to come back to see the PCP ?? who was then booked until Dec so she squeezed me in then work made me late so they wanted to cancel and I was like no dude you are seeing me today...please. I had my appointment all planned and then at my rotation (I'm in home health) sent me way far away for a med visit. So I end up a bit late to my appointment and they wanted to cancer but I've been pretty worried so I went over there anyway and asked to be seen. I might have worn my white coat in to look more convincing :o. So then I get in there and seriously the nurse tells the PCP outside the room "She is just fine, nothing is wrong with her" I'm like WTF. Then my PCP says it's probably stress and orders some more labs to rule out other things before he jumps to an MRI. I mean he is cool but he kinda hinted it was in my head and I was just stressed. I'm like stress making my eyes blurry and my legs tingly and my calves sore cramping...that sounds strange. I don't know about anyone else but I've never stressed my vision out of wack. Not saying it's not possible.

Ok ok sry for the ramble. I met a girl who said her BF had N. Her name is Shannon. It's probably just a coincidence but I thought cool I wonder if it's someone on the network.

I did some research (scholarly articles via medline) on N and MS and there does seem to be a correlation, you are quite right. I just thought it was interesting. I'm hoping more for the I stressed myself to retardedness theory right now.

Oh yeah he also said I'm it might just be in my head b/c I'm a healthcare professional so I'm just paranoid. OMG! I'm a healthcare professional I and worry a lot about how physicians don't listen to my med recommendations b/c they are stubborn not b/c it's best for the patient. The world is mad.

Oh yeah he also said I'm it might just be in my head b/c I'm a healthcare professional so I'm just paranoid. OMG! I'm a healthcare professional I and worry a lot about how physicians don't listen to my med recommendations b/c they are stubborn not b/c it's best for the patient. The world is mad.

I hate the Narcolepsy is just in your head crowd. If that's *BEEP*ing true, then why don't my symptoms go away when I'm in a good mood? There's been many times I've had to leave parties I was havign fun at and the like, because the derp hit me too strong. Those people deserve a spike to their Orexin center, see how they like it.