Kayrawr

Ahhh School Starting And No Medication Advice Please?

28 posts in this topic

I totaly understand im starting a fulltime course and dont know how i will manage im allways tired and in a constant brain fog where i cant concetreate or learn anything i feel so dumb .im on no medication at the moment and dont know how ill cope.

I sit in the very front of the room (accountability so I don't fall asleep) until/unless there's a movie playing, in which case I HAVE to stand in the back. I also have this sitting position where I'm kind of in a squat on the chair, so that if I start to fall asleep I'll fall over. That way I catch myself and don't fall asleep, haha.

Also, when some classes have lamps/windows, I try to sit by those so that the light keeps me more alert than being in a dark corner.

I try take notes on everything, it forces me to pay attention more. Note what they say, note what's on the power points, note what's said on the videos, etc.

Its very difficult indeed i feel like im switching off at times and ive tried 3 medications now with side effects so i dont know what direction iam heading in now .