Interview Questions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 B Schwen

B Schwen

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:27 PM

I am doing a simple informative speech for class and I decided that what better to inform others about than the common misconceptions of Narcolepsy and Cataplexy. The odd thing is, they want us to do an interview with the speech, whether we include the information or not. So, what I'm looking for are some good questions to ask. Some of the things I was thinking about were:

What was your reaction the first time you saw someone with N/C have an episode?

How did you feel when you saw the episode?

What is it like having a friend/family member with N/C?

Are there any special accomodations you have to make to support your family/friend with N/C?

Any other suggestions would be great.

#2 Hank

Hank

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:59 PM

I am doing a simple informative speech for class and I decided that what better to inform others about than the common misconceptions of Narcolepsy and Cataplexy. The odd thing is, they want us to do an interview with the speech, whether we include the information or not. So, what I'm looking for are some good questions to ask. Some of the things I was thinking about were:

What was your reaction the first time you saw someone with N/C have an episode?

How did you feel when you saw the episode?

What is it like having a friend/family member with N/C?

Are there any special accomodations you have to make to support your family/friend with N/C?

Any other suggestions would be great.

Here are a few suggestions:

- did your opinions about Narcolepsy/Cataplexy change after knowing someone who lives with it

- how has knowing someone with N/C changed you in any way

Good luck with the speech- I'll bet you get points for originality on your chosen topic- hope you get an A+

#3 doctahjay

doctahjay

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:42 PM

what kind of class is this for? it sounds like it is for a class where the people have had exposure to N??

#4 B Schwen

B Schwen

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:30 PM

Here are a few suggestions:

- did your opinions about Narcolepsy/Cataplexy change after knowing someone who lives with it

- how has knowing someone with N/C changed you in any way

Good luck with the speech- I'll bet you get points for originality on your chosen topic- hope you get an A+

It's actually just a speech class. Figured I'd give a speech on something I know about. Wanted some outside influence on impact though.