Hypnagogic Hallucinations

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 sweetest_shone

sweetest_shone

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

I definitely feel comfort/support from this website an the forums. I don't think I could get better input or advice from anywhere else.
It is hard to have N, work for 8 hours, come home and be alone in the evenings with a little one and have to do everything (cook, baths, and get things ready for the next day) I mean lets face it... I don't GET to clean during week unless I'm off work during the week. And I WANT to clean. I want a cleaner house and living space. That's how I have always been. Like a little OCD about it until now I CAN'T! I literally can't and its killing me.
This is the hardest part for me... TIME! Not being able to do the things that I need to do b/c my body/mind needs sleep more.
I appreciate these responses and advice.
This whole thread has been majorly helpful!
I am very grateful to all.

#42 Megssosleepy

Megssosleepy

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:21 AM

The past two weekends I have decided not to take any Xyrem Friday or Saturday night.  I try to eat more and I have gotten to enjoy some wine/beer.  I find that taking a break also makes my Sunday and Monday nights rest much longer.  I tend to get a full four hours on each dose.

With that being said... if I don't take Xyrem I get SP/NN.  Saturday night (after a long day of Irish fun) I woke (sort of) around 3/4am It wasn't a really terrible SP/HH but still just creepy.  

I think I was more in a dream state then an awake state.  I was in my room and felt something grab the back of my Tee-shirt scraping my skin with sharp long nails.  Once it had my shirt it tried pulling me off the bed.  I couldn't move but oddly enough I could talk.  In my sleep I told the person laying next to me (no one was next to me, I live alone) to look at my back and tell me what was there... the fake person did and told me it was a stuffed animal... I immediately was able to break free from sleep and paralysis but still had that super creepy feeling that something had just been grabbing my back!

I really really hate SP and I feel so bad for anyone who has them often.  Years ago I had them every time I napped, so I stopped napping.  Then I was having them most mornings when I hit snooze.  I no longer hit snooze.   :wacko: