• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Root Admin
  • 103 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:01 PM

THE BASICS

Where: InterContinental Cleveland (http://www.ichotelsg...tions/cleveland)

When: October 19 -21, 2012

The committee is planning a rockin' good time, so save the date!

#2 ImSleepin

ImSleepin

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:14 PM

I'm trying to find information about the cost of attending the annual conference. I was trying to get a ballpark figure by looking at the information pertaining to previous years' conferences, but I can't find rate information (other than the cost of the rooms) anywhere.

Does anyone remember how much it cost to attend the annual conference last year? I know it may not be the same cost this year, but I'd like to have an estimate on how much it will be because I would really like to make it to one of these. I remember the application two years ago listed the difference in price to go if you were a member and if you were not. It also gave the option to sign up for the annual membership, I just can't recall what the cost was.

Also, does anyone remember approximately how much assistance the scholarship gives, or how much it has provided in the past? Even a little bit of financial assistance would help a lot in being able to attend.

TIA!

#3 The Dreamer

The Dreamer

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Photography, Home Theatre Tech, Amateur Radio, Doctor Who, Volunteering, Engineering

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

I'm trying to find information about the cost of attending the annual conference. I was trying to get a ballpark figure by looking at the information pertaining to previous years' conferences, but I can't find rate information (other than the cost of the rooms) anywhere.

Registration cost me $175 for the 25th, and $199 for the 26th.

If you aren't a member, you basically buy a membership with registration (and it doesn't expire until the end of the next year.)

#4 Joyce

Joyce

• Root Admin
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:46 AM

More details for this year's conference and the register button for online registration is now up on our conference page on our website -- visit http://www.narcoleps...ual-conference/

Hope to see you in Cleveland and as this year's conference motto states we will be "banding together over Narcolepsy"!