Guest Kathleen

Save The Date!

4 posts in this topic

I'm trying to find information about the cost of attending the annual conference. I was trying to get a ballpark figure by looking at the information pertaining to previous years' conferences, but I can't find rate information (other than the cost of the rooms) anywhere.

Does anyone remember how much it cost to attend the annual conference last year? I know it may not be the same cost this year, but I'd like to have an estimate on how much it will be because I would really like to make it to one of these. I remember the application two years ago listed the difference in price to go if you were a member and if you were not. It also gave the option to sign up for the annual membership, I just can't recall what the cost was.

Also, does anyone remember approximately how much assistance the scholarship gives, or how much it has provided in the past? Even a little bit of financial assistance would help a lot in being able to attend.

TIA!

I'm trying to find information about the cost of attending the annual conference. I was trying to get a ballpark figure by looking at the information pertaining to previous years' conferences, but I can't find rate information (other than the cost of the rooms) anywhere.

Registration cost me $175 for the 25th, and $199 for the 26th.

If you aren't a member, you basically buy a membership with registration (and it doesn't expire until the end of the next year.)

More details for this year's conference and the register button for online registration is now up on our conference page on our website -- visit http://www.narcolepsynetwork.org/news-and-events/conferences/27th-annual-conference/

Hope to see you in Cleveland and as this year's conference motto states we will be "banding together over Narcolepsy"!