Photo

Requesting Help With A Project

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sleepywriter

sleepywriter

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:baking, cake decorating, writing, running, spending time with my family

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:52 PM

Hi, everyone!

I've been blogging about my experiences with narcolepsy and running since November of 2011. Although my blog is new, I have recently started to get a good amount of traffic. Seeing this as a huge opportunity to raise awareness, I decided to start writing a series of posts dedicated to learning how to deal with narcolepsy. It will feature a post for people who support those with narcolepsy and those who are diagnosed with narcolepsy.

I need your help! In order to make these posts the best they can be, I need other experiences to share other than just my own! So, please, if you've got a few minutes and would like to help, check out my post http://stridesagains...n-introduction/ and answer as many of the following questions as you'd like. I will not share names (unless you want me to).

1. How did you feel when you were diagnosed? How long do you feel it took from the time you started noticing symptoms to the time you were diagnosed?
2. What is the hardest part about having narcolepsy or supporting someone with narcolepsy?
3. What is one thing you wish people understood about narcolepsy?

You can either comment to this post, leave a comment on the blog, or drop me an email at stridesagainstnarcolepsy@gmail.com

Thanks so much!