Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
narcatfl

Tampa Bay Fl

10 posts in this topic

Is there anyone interested in participating, helping create and/or attending a Narcolepsy/Hypersomnia support group in or around the Tampa Bay FL area?

I'm trying think of a couple of different places and times to have a meeting. Then I/we/you may try contacting some of the Dr's offices and centers with the place and time.

Anyone want to just chat about it or chat, I'm trying to make some PWN friends.

Hi

Wondering if you are still around - I'm in the Gainesville FL area and would love to see a North Florida support group happen. If you're still around and willing - reach out!

Christina

Is there anyone interested in participating, helping create and/or attending a Narcolepsy/Hypersomnia support group in or around the Tampa Bay FL area?

I'm trying think of a couple of different places and times to have a meeting. Then I/we/you may try contacting some of the Dr's offices and centers with the place and time.

I was diagnosed with Naroclepsy last week and was hoping to join a group in the Tampa area or meet others in the area. If anyone knows any information, get back to me please!

:) Kassie

I live in Pensacola, so I would love to see a north Florida group happen!

I live in Pinellas County but would be happy to travel to Tampa if anyone is interested in meeting up for support. It's been almost 3 yrs since I was diagnosed. I've never met a person face to face that also has Narcolepsy. I feel like it would be so helpful to talk to someone who understands what I'm going through. If anyone knows of an already existing group or would like to talk send me a message.

Jessica

I live in Pensacola, so I would love to see a north Florida group happen!

I live in Tallahassee and would also love to see a north Florida group.

Hi out there. I live in Sarasota County and would like to know/meet others with N. For me, driving what I consider :lol: long distances is a problem. But, "where there's a will, there's a way", I believe in.

If I come up with any solutions on my own I'll post them here.

Would some of y'all be interested in meeting up some time this summer? Maybe in the middle of the panhandle? Seaside is a really nice area

I live in the Tampa Bay area and would love to help. It would be nice to know some PWN.