Photo

Support Group In Or Around Sf Bay Area

25 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_santa rosa tired man_*

Guest_santa rosa tired man_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:57 AM

I hope this reply goes through, but fid you guys ever start a group? I m in desperate need of one. Im here in ssnta rosa, will to travel just for some people who I can relate to.

#22 Guest_ssnta rosa tired man_*

Guest_ssnta rosa tired man_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:59 AM

Sorry, you can email me at budandcelia8373@gmail.com
Please do if you guys have a group

#23 Guest_Jim Sawyer_*

Guest_Jim Sawyer_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:04 PM

I'm in Sacramento, but travel to SF occasionally. I'd be interested in learning more about a group. Thanks!

Hi Niemie,

My daughter has narcolepsy and lives in Sacramento. Would you be interested in meeting up with her at to share your experience and challenges? I think it would be very helpful. Please let me know. My e-mail is jimsawyer15@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Jim

#24 Guest_allison_flutegal_*

Guest_allison_flutegal_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:46 AM

Hello all! I am a little late joining this convo but it seems to still be moving along. I am a PWN and C. I noticed one member in particular is near me...Guest_Michelle...I hope you still read this. Please send me a message about getting together. I live in San Mateo, and Belmont would be very easy for me to get to. I actually say I live in Bel Mateo  :P

For everyone else, I am still willing to find ways to meet up. I was diagnosed in May and definitely having a hard time adjusting sometimes. 

I am honestly SO surprised there isn't more information, organizations, and support groups in our area about our diseases considering Stanford is here on the peninsula and leading (if I am not mistaken) on sleep study research.

#25 allison_flutegal

allison_flutegal

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Flute, classical music, cats, hockey, animal welfare, climate change, ocean protection.

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:47 AM

Sorry for the double post, it posted me as a guest. I have an account my name is: allison_flutegal (just in case this also shows up as guest, despite logging in again)

Hello all! I am a little late joining this convo but it seems to still be moving along. I am a PWN and C. I noticed one member in particular is near me...Guest_Michelle...I hope you still read this. Please send me a message about getting together. I live in San Mateo, and Belmont would be very easy for me to get to. I actually say I live in Bel Mateo   :P

For everyone else, I am still willing to find ways to meet up. I was diagnosed in May and definitely having a hard time adjusting sometimes. 

I am honestly SO surprised there isn't more information, organizations, and support groups in our area about our diseases considering Stanford is here on the peninsula and leading (if I am not mistaken) on sleep study research.

#26 doinmdirndest

doinmdirndest

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:Staying alive and wakeful, having fun doing it. Pursuit of the truth.

Being w/the woman I love, and looking out for the both of us (and our little dog, too).

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:16 AM

i am told there is on the average but 1 narcoleptic in a city the size of reno, nevada, pop. 100,000 or so. i don't know how accurate this may be, yet if it's true it would explain much.

Reply to this topic