Stupid Fireworks

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AckDreams

AckDreams

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:52 PM

Stupid 4th of July with it's stupid loud banging festivities, crowds of loud noise, kids screaming, and cars honking, and stupid fireworks! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! I used to love the 4th of July, now that I have Narcolepsy with cataplexy, it's my least fav. holiday! I feel like the Grinch that Stole Christmas. I wanna sneak into town and deactivate every car horn, steal every explosive device, smash every stereo speaker and throw it all off a cliff into the sea. That way, cataplexy attacks won't be waiting for me around every corner! As everyone awoke to find all their noise makers missing and broken I'd happily SAFELY strut down the street happy as can be knowing there'd be no more loud popping noises knocking me off my feet! ................ ofcourse probably the excitement of my silly sneaky plan would make me cataplexy anyway so I guess maybe I'll just get some ear plugs and sit on the couch and watch tv all weekend instead.

#2 brisleep

brisleep

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Computers,. dachshunds, computers, all dogs really, computers, gardening, technology, computers <are they the same?> ummm, starting to notice a trend?

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:58 PM

Thank You!!

I especially want to know how do the people get them to throw on the streets in the states where it's strictly Illegal?? I hate those things and I'm a veteran too, so it's that much worse! I wake up thinking WWWIII started!