• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 sleepysmom2

sleepysmom2

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:20 PM

@msmolly

Sundays work for me as well sorry I am just now seeing this. We are going to the convention but might check this out as well.Thanks

#22 MsMolly

MsMolly

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Music (guitar, singing), organic gardening, eco-friendly/green living, & other stuff I'm too tired to think of at the moment... ; )

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:16 PM

Hey MsMolly and Songbird. Just read your posts today (sorry haven't checked that e-mail account in a while.) And Sundays would work great for me too if you haven't already established a meeting time/place. If you have already established a time and place, please let me know when and where.
I'm excited!

@msmolly

Sundays work for me as well sorry I am just now seeing this. We are going to the convention but might check this out as well.Thanks

Hi Kathy & Sleepysmom2-
I don't see any recent posts from anyone else- Do you want to go ahead and set something up? Is this Sunday good? (it's Labor Day weekend, no special plans here.) Or should we shoot for next weekend? Sleepysmom, you said you're in Hendersonville; I'm in Franklin; Kathy, what area are you coming from? Would like to come up with a place to meet that's fairly "central" for everyone. I'd like to keep from driving over 1/2 an hour if I can...

#23 sleepysmom2

sleepysmom2

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:36 PM

[quote name='MsMolly' date='30 August 2012 - 05:16 PM' timestamp='1346365016' post='20285']
Hi Kathy & Sleepysmom2-
I don't see any recent posts from anyone else- Do you want to go ahead and set something up? Is this Sunday good? (it's Labor Day weekend, no special plans here.) Or should we shoot for next weekend? Sleepysmom, you said you're in Hendersonville; I'm in Franklin; Kathy, what area are you coming from? Would like to come up with a place to meet that's fairly "central" for everyone. I'd like to keep from driving over 1/2 an hour if I can...
[/qu

Anytime Sunday works for me....I can drive to Frankin if need be.

#24 MsMolly

MsMolly

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Music (guitar, singing), organic gardening, eco-friendly/green living, & other stuff I'm too tired to think of at the moment... ; )

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:47 AM

[quote name='sleepysmom2' date='30 August 2012 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1346373417' post='20288']
[quote name='MsMolly' date='30 August 2012 - 05:16 PM' timestamp='1346365016' post='20285']
Hi Kathy & Sleepysmom2-
[/qu

Anytime Sunday works for me....I can drive to Frankin if need be.
[/quote]

Nah...that's not necessary; Maybe Green Hills, right off 440? (Depending on where Kathy is coming from.)

#25 sleepysmom2

sleepysmom2

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:04 AM

ame='sleepysmom2' date='30 August 2012 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1346373417' post='20288']

Nah...that's not necessary; Maybe Green Hills, right off 440? (Depending on where Kathy is coming from.)

Sounds good, just let me know where and when :)

#26 blahblahkathy

blahblahkathy

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:05 PM

Sounds good, just let me know where and when :)

Hey ladies. I'll be coming from Murfreesboro. Green Hills is fine with me. Just let me know when and where as well.

#27 MsMolly

MsMolly

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:33 AM

Hey ladies. I'll be coming from Murfreesboro. Green Hills is fine with me. Just let me know when and where as well.

Oh, my... I certainly dropped the ball here, didn't I? So sorry! : /
Ok, so how about Sunday, about 1:30?
I'm looking at what's around there as far as restaurants go...How about Pancake Pantry (I called them & they said after 1:30 Is generally slow enough for immediate seating)?
Or maybe Cheesecake Factory? Or O'Charley's in Brentwood? (I don't think the drive is much further for anyone, from what I can tell.)
Any other suggestions/ideas? I only mention these as they're what showed up in "google maps" (that weren't fast food or "dinner" places). Anywhere is fine with me though. : )
Let me know what you guys think. I'm terrible with making decisions!

#28 blahblahkathy

blahblahkathy

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:41 PM

Oh, my... I certainly dropped the ball here, didn't I? So sorry! : /
Ok, so how about Sunday, about 1:30?
I'm looking at what's around there as far as restaurants go...How about Pancake Pantry (I called them & they said after 1:30 Is generally slow enough for immediate seating)?
Or maybe Cheesecake Factory? Or O'Charley's in Brentwood? (I don't think the drive is much further for anyone, from what I can tell.)
Any other suggestions/ideas? I only mention these as they're what showed up in "google maps" (that weren't fast food or "dinner" places). Anywhere is fine with me though. : )
Let me know what you guys think. I'm terrible with making decisions!

Hey Ms.Molly and SleepysMom2. Just now reading your post. I can see why people don't start support groups:) It's hard to get everyone on the same page. So do you want to try for Sunday, 09/30, at 1:30 at the Pancake Factory in the Green Hills area? Hope others can make it as well.

#29 MsMolly

MsMolly

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:38 PM

Hey Ms.Molly and SleepysMom2. Just now reading your post. I can see why people don't start support groups:) It's hard to get everyone on the same page. So do you want to try for Sunday, 09/30, at 1:30 at the Pancake Factory in the Green Hills area? Hope others can make it as well.

Lol! Well, I figured someone would eventually come back & see this. ; )
Yes, will see you Sunday then.
Anyone else who sees this in time, feel free to join us! : )

-Molly