tracey327

Nashville Support?

29 posts in this topic

Sounds good, just let me know where and when :)

Hey ladies. I'll be coming from Murfreesboro. Green Hills is fine with me. Just let me know when and where as well.

Hey ladies. I'll be coming from Murfreesboro. Green Hills is fine with me. Just let me know when and where as well.

Oh, my... I certainly dropped the ball here, didn't I? So sorry! : /

Ok, so how about Sunday, about 1:30?

I'm looking at what's around there as far as restaurants go...How about Pancake Pantry (I called them & they said after 1:30 Is generally slow enough for immediate seating)?

Or maybe Cheesecake Factory? Or O'Charley's in Brentwood? (I don't think the drive is much further for anyone, from what I can tell.)

Any other suggestions/ideas? I only mention these as they're what showed up in "google maps" (that weren't fast food or "dinner" places). Anywhere is fine with me though. : )

Let me know what you guys think. I'm terrible with making decisions!

Oh, my... I certainly dropped the ball here, didn't I? So sorry! : /

Ok, so how about Sunday, about 1:30?

I'm looking at what's around there as far as restaurants go...How about Pancake Pantry (I called them & they said after 1:30 Is generally slow enough for immediate seating)?

Or maybe Cheesecake Factory? Or O'Charley's in Brentwood? (I don't think the drive is much further for anyone, from what I can tell.)

Any other suggestions/ideas? I only mention these as they're what showed up in "google maps" (that weren't fast food or "dinner" places). Anywhere is fine with me though. : )

Let me know what you guys think. I'm terrible with making decisions!

Hey Ms.Molly and SleepysMom2. Just now reading your post. I can see why people don't start support groups:) It's hard to get everyone on the same page. So do you want to try for Sunday, 09/30, at 1:30 at the Pancake Factory in the Green Hills area? Hope others can make it as well.

Hey Ms.Molly and SleepysMom2. Just now reading your post. I can see why people don't start support groups:) It's hard to get everyone on the same page. So do you want to try for Sunday, 09/30, at 1:30 at the Pancake Factory in the Green Hills area? Hope others can make it as well.

Lol! Well, I figured someone would eventually come back & see this. ; )

Yes, will see you Sunday then.

Anyone else who sees this in time, feel free to join us! : )

-Molly