"captain Narcolepsy" Film

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PamJade

PamJade

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:37 AM

Please watch this film and comment. I was accused of having no sense of humour for finding it offensive but none of the 5 sufferers I showed it to found it funny either. It looks like someone finally got the film-maker to start seeing reason but please, if you can login to YouTube leave a comment about it. If you *do* find it funny leave one too! However the costume and 'dialogue' of Capt.Narcolepsy left me furious! http://www.youtube.c...h?v=UmV8HWJ53T8

#2 HEADBOB

HEADBOB

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:35 PM

As we well know, computer geeks can be cruel. Try shooting a hello to one at a coffee shop while waking from a cataleptic spell and watch the response. Many consider Narcolepsy to be a degenerative brain disease, and Geeks love to pick on someone who they think is stupid or retarded. We have replaced Racism for the persecution of the mentally ill and those of doubtful intellegence as the predudice DuJour, and it is fine with a lot of people. Narcolepsy is a lonely disease, people yell at you and will treat you like dirt. It's worse than being Black at a Bush family get away, or the only Chinese folks on the block- way way worse. I thought the visuals to be rather sad, because it depicts my life fairly well. I almost showed it to my wife so she could get depressed and throw me out again.