Photo

Conference Information

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 The Dreamer

The Dreamer

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Photography, Home Theatre Tech, Amateur Radio, Doctor Who, Volunteering, Engineering

Posted 07 October 2011 - 11:28 PM

Wasn't it 6:30 am for breakfast last year....didn't think I could do that...but somehow I did, and got there early. Though my sleep/wake was all messed up from the conference. And, I slept most of the way back on the plane...despite the Provigil. Something about the plane taxiing for take off causes the irresistible desire to sleep.

Though this year's 7:30am seems early....perhaps its because these days...while I still use the same 7am alarm that I started using after the OSA Dx....its some how ends up close to 8 before I hit the kitchen. And 11am is when I stumble into work. Starting push the limits of not being a morning person. Though I feel sick mixed into things in the morning (sure its a side effect of the pills I take in the morning...) Though until recently...I was stumbling in closer to noon....the incentive being that I was keeping my second dose of Ritalin in a lockbox at work.

Conference being longer/faster....has me worried about whether I'll be up to take it all in....

The Dreamer.