• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Marcia.was.here

Marcia.was.here

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:58 PM

Hey!

I am moving to southern Georgia. Anyone know of any good doctors down there? I will be about an hour from Valdosta and two hours from Savannah. I am not sure how my insurance is gonna play their hand, I may need a new sleep doc. ucks cuz mine is awesome.

Also looking for good dentist, and gyno's and general practitioners too.
I am on disability and have the medical card it would be great if I could find doctors that didn't treat me like I'm worthless. Seems that happens all to often and its sad.

Any advice will be welcome!

Thanks!

#2 ohiolor

ohiolor

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:28 AM

Hey Marcia,

So it's finally happening....when are you heading out??? How far is it to Atlanta? Dr David Rye is there...he was at the conference and is awesome. How close is it to Jacksonville Fla..you might try checking with Pam S (from the conference committee), she's from there.

I'm going to miss "waving" to you as we head to our daughters in Dayton!

Keep us updated....good luck

Lorrie

#3 Marcia.was.here

Marcia.was.here

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:59 PM

Hey Marcia,

So it's finally happening....when are you heading out??? How far is it to Atlanta? Dr David Rye is there...he was at the conference and is awesome. How close is it to Jacksonville Fla..you might try checking with Pam S (from the conference committee), she's from there.

I'm going to miss "waving" to you as we head to our daughters in Dayton!

Keep us updated....good luck

Lorrie

I leave in one week Lorrie! I am pretty excited. I think Dr. Rye does research, does he actually have a practice also? I am having trouble finding that out on the net...

#4 ohiolor

ohiolor

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:28 AM

Hope this helps...I know he works with Dr. Trotti (she spoke at the conference too)....so I looked her up!

http://www.emoryheal...leep/staff.html

Good luck with the move....and take this snow and cold weather with you....lol

Lorrie