smsyracuse

Cleveland, Oh Support Group?

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should a Cleveland, Ohio, Narcolepsy support group be started?

• yes, on a monthly basis
    • yes, on a bi-monthly basis
  2. 2. Which county would you like to see the support group?

• cuyahoga county
    • lake county

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 posts in this topic

I'm interested in starting a Cleveland, OH Narcolepsy support group. It looks like Cleveland used to have one but that it belly-flopped, which is a shame because there still seems to be an interest in having one. Vote in the poll (above) if you're intested in meeting; I'd really like to do this, and based on the number of votes this message receives, I may start one in Cuyahoga County. The only way I can tell if there's enough of a crowd out there is if you voice your interest!

Hi Syracuse,

Yes, there used to be a support group on the West Side that met at the Fairview Library. I did attend a couple of the meetings and have some information. If you are interested, contact me by e-mail for further information. I am no longer in the Cuyahoga/Lake County area but may be able to attend a few of your meetings.

If you are a member of the Narcolepsy Network and not just a member of the forums, we can help you find and contact other NN Members as well as supply other assistance in forming your support group.

Axe

I could really use a support group. I am in!

Also, I am happy to help in any way