Who: People with narcolepsy (PWN) and their supporters
When: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2010 from 10 am — 1 pm
Where: LAHEY CLINIC MEDICAL CENTER – BURLINGTON, MA
41 Mall Road – (Alumni Conference Room)
Main Switchboard: (781) 744-5100
Why: Come join us in a celebration of what it means to live life with narcolepsy!
Share your story or current concerns, or choose to listen to others – this
group is intended for all who attend to feel comfortable and benefit from group
support. For those who couldn’t attend the Narcolepsy Network annual conference,
Sara will provide a summary from the conference.
RSVP: To Sara Kowalczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org 617-216-9598
- Access to Lahey Clinic from Route 128/I-95, north or south, is Exit 33B.
- When heading south, this exit leads directly onto Mall Road.
- When heading north, Exit 33B leads onto Cambridge Street (Route 3A).
- At the first light, turn left onto Mall Road.
- Once on Mall Road, Lahey Clinic is on the left at the third set of lights.
Parking: $5 for between 1 and 3 hours, or $8 for all day.
For further details go to: http://www.lahey.org...ParkingInfo.asp