bensanders

Portland Or

32 posts in this topic

If your planning to meet with us today is the day

Old Wive's Tale

Portland

2-4pm

(503) 515-9154

Is there any kind of semi-regular meetings here in Portland? I am living here for 3 months while on a clinical, and would love to get together with some PWN. Let me know, I'm in Northeast Portland close to Troutsdale.

Is there any kind of semi-regular meetings here in Portland? I am living here for 3 months while on a clinical, and would love to get together with some PWN. Let me know, I'm in Northeast Portland close to Troutsdale.

The group has been meeting the second Sunday of the Month so Feb. 13th should be the next one. If you would like to talk before then to someone before then feel free to give a call to me or any other member that has posted their phone # here.

702-430-1859

Joseph

We live in Seattle where I can't find any support group, but we do come down to the Portland area to see family a few times a year.

There doesn't seem to be any reoccurring scheduled meeting in Portland. I wish there was.

Give a call whenever if you like. I am mostly unable to leave the house. Or give a number and I will call you.

I have a skype phone so I don't have a long distance charge.

Pick the place when you are here and I will make the effort to meet with you.

Joseph

702-430-1859

We live in Seattle where I can't find any support group, but we do come down to the Portland area to see family a few times a year.

I live in the Seattle area and looking to find and considering starting a support group.