• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lytleab

lytleab

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 10:39 AM

Hi,
I am a University of Cincinnati student studying Electronic Media. I am leading a group of students that is making an informative Documentary on Narcolepsy and the effects it has on the daily lives of its sufferers. Our goal is to inform ourselves through research, talking to doctors, and patients, about their experience, and then using the knowledge we gain, to inform others.
If anyone has a story or experience they would like to tell, please reply or email me (lytleab@uc.edu). Whether you would like to appear on camera or just give advice on how to approach this topic, all comments are welcome. Thanks!

#2 Protectionlady

Protectionlady

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:singing, business, playing drums, narcolepsy

Posted 24 November 2007 - 11:34 PM

sure, I'd love to share how my life has gone straight down hill over the past 15 years being undiagnosed, and misdiagnosed with ignorant doctors that charge more money that most make in a year. My email is protectionlady@hotmail.com. look at my profile and you can find out how else to cntact me. Thanks, and good luck. The world needs to be educated, so they don't have to go through what I've been through and others im sure.

#3 OPERMOM

OPERMOM

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:CATAPLEXY

Posted 21 December 2007 - 01:58 AM

You have picked a good subject. It is not well known and endless. The doctors know less then the patients about it.

#4 Damian

Damian

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:Use to be Karate, swimming and cars

Posted 24 August 2008 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (OPERMOM @ Dec 21 2007, 06:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You have picked a good subject. It is not well known and endless. The doctors know less then the patients about it.

At last people that talk sense, I am in the Uk and we a Ukan web site, I had a cataplectic attack at the start of my appointment