Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tklapierre

Alice In Wonderland-The Movie

6 posts in this topic

Just saw the new Alice in Wonderland movie tonight....very interesting how Alice was caught in her "dream" and had some control, but couldn't wake herself up when she wanted to....has anyone here seen it? What did you think?

Just saw the new Alice in Wonderland movie tonight....very interesting how Alice was caught in her "dream" and had some control, but couldn't wake herself up when she wanted to....has anyone here seen it? What did you think?

Hey Narcshark

Have not seen it but I am going to when it is playing here in Canada. Maybe Alice was having Hypnogogic hallucinations all along.

I haven't seen it yet, waiting for it to hit the dollar theater, but I am a huge AIW fan because of the many many sleep references in it. I am glad to hear the movie followed that theme. so often movies go their own way....

i havent seen the whole movie just a clip of it at the cinema when i went to see avatar. it was in 3D and the clip was enough for me. i love alice in wonderland, i still have the book froom when i was little. but after seeing the clip in 3d i dont know if i want to see the movie, jonny depp is a great actor but he scares me!! and the cheshire cat with that huge smile on his face coming at you is enough to give any of us with narcolepsy a nightmare lol.

kinda off subject, but I had a AIW themed kitchen for a while. It was beyond awesome!

Then I stupidly got rid of it in order to do something more grown up. Epic fail.

I want to see it . Can you tell me more who is producer etc. will search in India movie comes here soon