• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 narcshark

narcshark

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:Being awake

Posted 06 March 2010 - 10:52 PM

Just saw the new Alice in Wonderland movie tonight....very interesting how Alice was caught in her "dream" and had some control, but couldn't wake herself up when she wanted to....has anyone here seen it? What did you think?

#2 Day Dream Believer

Day Dream Believer

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Music (C Guitar, Flute, choral)
    Poetry
    Staying alert
    Dreaming
    Movies

Posted 07 March 2010 - 11:20 PM

Just saw the new Alice in Wonderland movie tonight....very interesting how Alice was caught in her "dream" and had some control, but couldn't wake herself up when she wanted to....has anyone here seen it? What did you think?

Hey Narcshark
Have not seen it but I am going to when it is playing here in Canada. Maybe Alice was having Hypnogogic hallucinations all along.

#3 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:Compassion

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:16 PM

I haven't seen it yet, waiting for it to hit the dollar theater, but I am a huge AIW fan because of the many many sleep references in it. I am glad to hear the movie followed that theme. so often movies go their own way....

#4 hathor

hathor

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:i have lots of interest. i love history, movies, books (stephen king,dean koontz and barbera erskine are my favs), my dogs, travel.

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:47 PM

i havent seen the whole movie just a clip of it at the cinema when i went to see avatar. it was in 3D and the clip was enough for me. i love alice in wonderland, i still have the book froom when i was little. but after seeing the clip in 3d i dont know if i want to see the movie, jonny depp is a great actor but he scares me!! and the cheshire cat with that huge smile on his face coming at you is enough to give any of us with narcolepsy a nightmare lol.

#5 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:Compassion

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:35 AM

kinda off subject, but I had a AIW themed kitchen for a while. It was beyond awesome!
Then I stupidly got rid of it in order to do something more grown up. Epic fail.

#6 MMK

MMK

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Location:Thane (Next to Mumbai - Bombay) India ( South Asia )
  • Interests:Architecture , Computer

Posted 09 July 2010 - 05:55 AM

I want to see it . Can you tell me more who is producer etc. will search in India movie comes here soon