Fly

Please Help Me Find A Doctor

5 posts in this topic

I need help. Does anyone recommend a good doctor in the Atlanta area or within a 5 hour radius. Please let me know. thanks,

Fly

I need help. Does anyone recommend a good doctor in the Atlanta area or within a 5 hour radius. Please let me know. thanks,

Fly

Hi Fly,

I have the absolute best sleep doc-he's in Columbia, SC. I'm not sure if that's within 5 hrs or not but it has to be close. I actually work for a sleep company in Columbia so I have intimate knowledge that not only the doc is awesome but the entire company is awesome. If that's not too far just let me know and I'll give you his contact information.

Amazingracie28

(aka Narcogirl)

My doctor is wonderful, his name is Anuj Chaundra. Oh, the office I go to is in Chattanooga,TN, but I think he has an office in north Georgia also.

Dr. David Rye at Emory University in Atlanta has a really great reputation among RLS patients (he has RLS) and also does studies on narcolepsy. My link

Thank you so much for your help. I'm going to start with Emory first cause it is closest but will try chickennoodle or the town near Disgusta if that doesn't work. I really, so badly need a good doctor so thank you.