• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:Compassion

Posted 30 January 2010 - 02:17 PM

I have accepted Many people on my Facebook & Myspace without really knowing them for the sake of being able to stay connected with fellow PWN's. Recently I have made the decision to make my FB for my personal friends and family only, in light of post made to my wall on my birthday that were extremely inappropriate. Comments that upset my real life friends and family. I am absolutely willing to help anyone who needs it, or if you feel you just need to talk... but from here on out it will be either through my FB inbox , Email or on the NN Group or here. If you notice you have been Deleted from my friends list, please dont take it personally. It is simply a decision I had to make regarding my privacy. Thank you all for understanding. I really appreciate it. Much love!

:D

#2 Joyce

Joyce

• Root Admin
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:57 PM

Hi Marcianna, sorry to hear about that. Happy Birthday to you -

#3 sleepyavon

sleepyavon

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Disability Activism, Narcolepsy, Fibromyalgia, RA, lipstick, fragrance, sports, FUN!, Xyrem, Cataplexy

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:22 AM

Sorry that happened to you. The same drove me up the wall(pun intended) re my wall, but I couldn't imagine forgoing my FB fam ;D what I did to maintain sanity and make sure I had control over what showed on my wall was make it impossible for anyone but me to post to my wall. Friends can still comment freely to my posts, but they cannot initiate an originating post to my wall. Just something I had to do. Hugs, Rachel