Sleep Awareness Week

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sdidavide

sdidavide

• Administrators
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 03:11 PM

What are you doing in your area for Sleep Awareness Week?

#2 Rob

Rob

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Law Enforcement, Forensic Science, reading, music, fishing, hunting, camping, and video games, my most favorite things are video games and fishing

Posted 27 January 2010 - 03:18 PM

honestly i don't think that anything is going on in my area for sleep awareness week. I will have to do some more research and find out if theres really anything goin on.Posted Image

#3 Mee

Mee

• Administrators
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Playing pool, Flying Trapeze and Aerial Silks, and Dogs.

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:31 PM

To celebrate Sleep Awareness week, NN is hosting an event at the Carnival Lounge in New York city on Thursday March 11. Stay tuned for the flyers but if you want details please feel free to contact me.

-Mee

#4 Rob

Rob

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Law Enforcement, Forensic Science, reading, music, fishing, hunting, camping, and video games, my most favorite things are video games and fishing

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:44 AM

After doing some research, apparently there is only one event goin on in AR! that sucks!! i also checked back in my home state mississippi and nothing, nothing in TN either.(not that i can go to MS or TN for an event, since my medical board process is started) I was hoping that there would be some kind of events going on around AR that i could go to and become a part of but i guess not. anyways every body have a great day!!!Posted Image

#5 Mee

Mee

• Administrators
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Playing pool, Flying Trapeze and Aerial Silks, and Dogs.

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:32 PM

Attached File  NN_Invite_Back.jpg   166.44KB   7 downloadsAttached File  NN_Invitefront.jpg   193.15KB   7 downloads
NN presents: A Night at Carnival!
MARCH 11 @ 7PM
New York City
(see flyers)