Sun Seeker by Lisa
Attached File  Sun Seeker (Butterfly Lady).jpg   38.74KB   8 downloads

Wisdom by Lisa
Attached File  Wisdom.jpg   26.18KB   8 downloads

#2 nannie

nannie

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:i want to make to help raise public awareness. i hope to get congress to listen and realize that this truly is an horrible disease,which in fact,takes one's life over if they have it more than slightly. i would like to see a fund opened, for those like myself who have it and everything that goes with it. this fund would be there when they needed food or to pay utilities.i did discover our awareness ribbon,but, we share it with so many other disease/causes,i feel we need our own.[i'm thinking about designing a pendant[unisex] just for us.i take art therapy,my interests lie in beading,
    journaling,painting,poetry,writing,collecting,reading, and home decor. i also went to my first conference,just this yr.,and i hope never to miss another one. i learned more in that weekend,than from my own DR. in 10 yrs.,also i just WON my disability,this past May[it only took 10yrs!!!]

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:24 PM

lisa,
i just wanted to say i really love your artwork especially the first listing,[sunseeker] have you ever thought of donating them at the conference so they could be enterd into the raffle,i am sure their would be a great deal of PWN'S that would try to win them. gorgeous,keep it up,they are quite unique,and beautiful.
nannie

Sun Seeker by Lisa
Attached File  Sun Seeker (Butterfly Lady).jpg   38.74KB   8 downloads

Wisdom by Lisa
Attached File  Wisdom.jpg   26.18KB   8 downloads

#3 Lisa Kato

Lisa Kato

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, Naps, Art, Reading, Sarcasm, My Family

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:26 AM

lisa,
i just wanted to say i really love your artwork especially the first listing,[sunseeker] have you ever thought of donating them at the conference so they could be enterd into the raffle,i am sure their would be a great deal of PWN'S that would try to win them. gorgeous,keep it up,they are quite unique,and beautiful.
nannie

Thanks for the feed back. That sounds fun. Who would I talk to about donating a few pieces?