Narcolepsy Network Conference Blog

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pennyprz

Pennyprz

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:22 AM

For those who don't know me, I'm the author of Aberrations, a new novel that accurately portrays narcolepsy; I'm using it as best I can to help with awareness. If you're interested in taking a look, I now have a blog on my website. The first entry is my commentary on the Annual Narcolepsy Network Conference help in San Diego last month. The blog can be viewed at www.penelopeprzekop.com. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the blog as well as my book. I'll be working to publicizing the blog over the next few weeks and hope that it will be widely read. If you like it, please send the link to others.

#2 Cryopathic

Cryopathic

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:I like Drama , Art , Sleeping , Biology and Tae Kwon Do.

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:09 PM

Hi Penelope, Could I ask if your book is published in the UK? If so how much does it cost. I would like to have a look at it, Thanks. smile.gif

#3 greatbig47

greatbig47

www.newrolemodels.com

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:45 PM

Penny! It's so good to see you here!

-Stu

#4 Pennyprz

Pennyprz

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:42 AM

QUOTE (Cryopathic @ Apr 17 2008, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Penelope, Could I ask if your book is published in the UK? If so how much does it cost. I would like to have a look at it, Thanks. smile.gif

You may still be able to get it via the Internet. The remaining copies of the current version are being phased out because the book is being re-launch by a new (and better) publisher on July 1st. I would try Amazon UK. If that doesn't work, you should be able to get it after July 1st. Anyone who can't find it can always contact me directly. I usually have a stash of copies, also.