Snow!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mirianda

Mirianda

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:54 PM

My Fiancé would hate seeing my write this hahahah (We live in Québec so we know snow!)

Our first winterstorm this year!
I know I am acting like a child all giddy because of the first snowfall...
But seeing those little snowflakes all day long (even this morning when I had the wind in my face with scorching snow) I still loved every moment of it.
I want to start some crosscountry skiing so I will have to buy a pair of Ski

Anyhow Enjoy winter!!

#2 ejohnson22

ejohnson22

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:56 PM

I live in Iowa, US and it hasn't stopped snowing here for 24 hours now. I am just siting at our campus library working on a paper and watching the snow fall outside and it is so pretty. The only bad part is walking back to my dorm with the cold snow hitting my face. But it sure is pretty :)

#3 hathor

hathor

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:i have lots of interest. i love history, movies, books (stephen king,dean koontz and barbera erskine are my favs), my dogs, travel.

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:33 PM

Posted Image i want some snow here!! i love the snow and the cold but it never snows at this time of yr where i live in the UK. i have seen the snow storms on tv and even tho its nasty for some people they cant say it isnt lovely to see. i just wish it did more of it here and it lasted longer but we just get the freezing cold temps, gale force winds and ice!!

#4 Mirianda

Mirianda

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 12:42 PM

Ugh sleepy... I would sleep in the snow hahahaha it looks all fluffy and welcoming but it's cold!! Where at -6 right now but the storm has passed. During the storm ugh... People weren't used to the snow so they drive slow (I used the bus but one bus was stuck on the main road so I had to wait like an hour before my bus even passed in front of me) In Ottawa there's a lot of traffic. That's why I don't take my car. I have to learn to drive my stickshift car in winter ish... Hope I won't hurt anyone... I usually don't drive alone. I love the snow we had like 25 centimeters enough to go from none to problem :P Still love it though!