Sunday Afternoon Dec. 27Th Narcolepsy Support Group

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Saraiah

Saraiah

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:11 AM

Join us for the fifth meeting of the brand new People with Narcolepsy and Hypersomnia Support Group of the Greater Washington DC Area on Sunday, December 27th, 2009! People with narcolepsy and hypersomnia, and the people who love them, are all welcome. We'll be meeting from 2pm - 4:45pm at the Martin Luther King, Jr Memorial Library of Washington DC in Room A-10.

We are a group that is diverse in narcolepsy symptoms, treatment, treatment efficacy, ages, races, genders, professions, and the lack thereof. We have a great time every time we meet, and everyone always learns so much. Our meetings so far have tended to run around 10-15 people each time, so the group is small enough to listen and attempt to help each person who attends. And some of us like to go out for dinner after, transforming the support into support and nonalcoholic party! So please don't be shy - this is an utterly welcoming group, and we would love to meet you.

(Hmm. I forgot to attach the fliers here, and though I've come back to edit the post, I can't seem to do it. Please see post directly above this one, which should have the fliers attached in HTML and Word formats.)