• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:Compassion

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:18 AM

Ok I am trying to patiently wait, but I would REALLY like to know who is on the new board of trustee's this year. Why hasn't that info been given to us yet?

Im not trying to be a little brat, but If this puts a fire under who ever is running the website, then cool. It's important we know who are fearless leaders are.

If by some chance it is up already and I missed it, No I don't apologize. it should be front page news and made very clear for all of us. This sort of thing is important. :D

While I am at it, I know there will be some brand spanking members of the new board and I want to say to them the same thing I have been hollering about for a loooong time now. I know you are swamped, I know you are busy and there is a ridiculous amount of stuff to do. But please PLEASE keep in touch with your community. This forum is yours too.

20 minutes a week to post and be Human for us and not just a name we recognize is all we really need. Please try. Thanks!

#2 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:27 AM

Oh and one more thing,

I have some suggestions and concerns regarding the forum. I am seeing problems and I dont know who to report to on this. There is a whole list of Mods yet, maybe a fraction of them are ever logged in and even worse, nearly all dont have their profiles filled out. Who is running the show here so that I may offer some helpful advice? There are definately things that need to be addressed. I dont want to go on about it here, because I am not trying to be a jerk, I just want to help.

As A Former mod you may think I have no right to criticize, but as a payed member of this community, I assure you that I most certainly do.
Please let all of us know who to contact. And please be someone who actually responds to our inquiries as my former ones have gone unanswered.

#3 ohiolor

ohiolor

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:02 AM

Hi Marcianna,

The article with picture and listing of new and old board members has just gone up on the front page of the website. The article also includes an overview of the conference in Jacksonville.

Lorrie

#4 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 10:29 AM

Awesome. Thanks Lorrie!

Any thoughts on who the contact people are on here?